Are you mission ready?Meet our people
The Lockwood Group aspires to build an organization of continuous improvement driving toward excellence while delivering the highest level of service to our customers.
We aim to surround ourselves with the best and brightest providing a work environment to grow and thrive.
Founded by a family, we are people-first and place our customers at the forefront of all that we do, ensuring that we always deliver value to them.
To shape this vision, we firmly believe in the following Core Values.
Ethics are the moral principles that govern a person’s behavior. Integrity is the quality of being honest and having good moral principles.
• Operate with honesty and the highest integrity in all that we do.
• Be the best stewards in how we manage and protect sensitive information – company, sensitive, proprietary and classified.
• Be proactive in maintaining our ethics and integrity; if we see or know something is not being done right, we will make certain to report it or stop it.
• Ensure Accurate Time Keeping always.
The customer is first always!
• Be the Problem Solvers that our customers rely on regularly.
• Aspire to promote our customer’s accomplishments in developing solutions that ensure they are successful.
• Always act in our customer’s best interest building trust and long-lasting relationships.
• Ensure quality and customer satisfaction remains of highest importance, embedded in all that we do as an organization.
• Make the right choice in all circumstances, being driven by what’s right for our customers.
Founded by a family and run by a family we take pride where we’ve come from operating as a close knit team.
• Treat each other with the same level of care, honesty, respect, comfort and compassion you would for a loving family member.
• Maintain balanced and healthy lives for the sake of our family, work and personal well-being.
• Be thankful for each other and openly sharing our gratitude.
• Communicate openly and operate with a policy of Open Door communication at all levels of leadership.
We aspire to serve our nation, our community and our families.
• Get involved and support the community, especially our Veterans who so proudly serve and sacrifice.
• Provide resources and time to give back to the community and improve America.
• Be good stewards of our nation’s precious resources – our tax dollars – and act in the best interest of our country always.
• Encourage the supporting of community involvement wherever we can.
We hire highly capable people who we trust and provide a work environment of freedom for them to thrive and grow independently.
• Make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
• Understand the concept and always follow the “Best Idea Wins" when problem solving.
• Take smart risks.
• Be responsible and diligent in helping grow the company, winning new business and advancing one’s career, with the understanding these are all intertwined.
Challenges are inevitable. The solution lies in our attitude and mindset in determining how we overcome them.
• Surround ourselves with positive people promoting a culture of positivity.
• Promote a positive culture, as problem solving is an element of one’s mindset. We believe a positive culture promotes everyone’s best self to flourish.
• Create a work environment where we all enjoy going each and every day surrounded by colleagues, friends and family.
• Hire, promote and develop a positive culture of like-minded, driven individuals working together to solve problems.
We have designed unique benefit packages that make sense for every individual. If you are single, have a family, an armed forces veteran, or a retired government employee – we have the right package in place. Always innovating, we continue to explore and expand our suite of benefits to ensure we provide you a future that you can count on. Interested in learning more?View Opportunities>
We understand the importance of having time for your family and your personal life. We have a compensated leave policy in place that covers vacations, unplanned sickness, holidays, and other unexpected reasons for absence. We believe you are professionals and aim to respect that in how we manage your time away. We’re committed to working with you to ensure you have the proper balance and fulfillment from your career. Interested in learning more?View Opportunities>
We have a strong belief that reinvesting in our employees is the key to a well balanced growth strategy. Because your fair compensation is a high priority for us, we will always work with you to ensure your salary needs are met. Prosper with us. Interested in learning more?View Opportunities>
You will find your work experience to be different at The Lockwood Group. We believe in creating an atmosphere of openness and communication, encouraging shared opinions and new ideas. We happily take on the responsibility to motivate you to be a contributor to our mutual success. Interested in learning more?View Opportunities>
Career development is our promise to you. We leverage proven training methods and promote continual improvement through education, to guide you along in the advancement of your skills. We value leaders who view their primary responsibility as seeing others succeed. Interested in learning more?View Opportunities>
We’ve deployed Lockwood team members across the United States and beyond supporting missions in the Pacific Theater, Southwest Asia, EUCOM and more. The Lockwood Group has a global presence. The question is – how far do you want to go?
Engineering & Testing
Senior Engineer for EMARSS, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
“The Lockwood Group is a positive environment. Through all my experiences with management, staff members and fellow co-workers, it remains a positive experience. At the least there is not much more for me to ask for to find satisfaction in my employer, I am very grateful for it.”
Field Support Services
Field Support Representative for Nett Warrior Eglin Air Force Base, FL
“Having just retired after 23 years in the Army, The Lockwood Group took me in like one of their own. Every day, I take pride in representing the company because of the support and closeness I feel with each individual. I am treated as a family member and with great respect. If I have any issues or questions, I know who to call and get answers right away. My experience working with The Lockwood Group has been absolutely positive and rewarding.”
Trainer, Fort Gordon, GA
“The Lockwood Group has been there for me since day one. No matter the challenge or situation, the company leadership has always worked to find the best outcome. This company is the type of company that everyone wishes they worked for. Their always keeping their employees and their customers in mind when doing day to day business and that's why they are very successful!”
Program Support for C4ISR Training at Fort Campbell, KY
“The Lockwood Group is truly a company who is invested in the personal success and well-being of their employees. Working for them has been incredibly refreshing. The Lockwood Group makes me feel valued, and I appreciate the warm and open, yet structured environment. The ability to candidly speak with company leadership is something that I had yet to experience, and certainly do not take for granted. The Lockwood Group is a spot-on definition of a work family, and I feel fortunate to be employed within their company. Working with The Lockwood Group is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.”
Senior Accountant, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
"The Lockwood Group is a great place to grow and develop both professionally and personally. The open door policy and teamwork collaboration are two key factors that will help continue our future success. It’s exciting to be a part of an emerging and innovative company."
Working with TLG is easy. Our employment platform allows qualified candidates to find their next rewarding career move.VIEW JOBS