Serving the customer. Solving the problem.
The goal of The Lockwood Group is to provide a responsive and capable solution while addressing our customer’s challenges. We are committed to utilizing innovative and efficient strategies while delivering reach-back to new capabilities and technical expertise.See Capabilities Briefing>
Leverage mission-ready support dedicated to military personnel and driven by service. From program training and operations management to digital transformation and cybersecurity, we fortify missions with a suite of comprehensive, customizable support packages.
• Enterprise Services
• Mission Support and Operations Services
• Strategy and Consulting Services
Achieve mission readiness and maintain core operational responsibilities utilizing products, technologies, and subject matter expertise designed to align and strengthen complex strategies and logistics. Solutions are tailored to address mission-specific challenges.Learn More>
The Lockwood Group holds a variety of contract vehicles that offer our government clients the speed, flexibility, and selection needed to procure our trusted services and mission readiness solutions.
• EXPRESS Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
• GSA Professional Services Schedules (PSS)
• GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 1
• GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 3
• SEAPORT-NEXT GENERATION
• NSG PSMI MULTIPLE AWARD CONTRACT (MAC)
• Joint Enterprise Contracted Logistics and Services Support II (JE-CLaSS II)
• Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Search TLG careers to discover new and rewarding opportunities for qualified candidates.VIEW JOBS